About Me

My photo
กรุงเทพมหานคร, bangkok, Thailand
I just wanna tell you that i'm a good boy and friendly funny etc.

Friday, December 14, 2007

I will be a good person

A good person it’s very hard for anyone no matter what men and girl. Patient is the most importance tool of this mission. Practice it make you have a shield to protect you from enemies. In fact I’m not a good boy even a good thing which it’s easy to do it. The past is lesson for the future. the past can predict the future if you are a thief future you still a thief but one thing that can make you change this way is ‘ present ’ and now you can change your mind. When I was young I really love a sin which I don’t know I just know one thing is it’s fun and allure to do. I love to bring a baby fish out of the water a blow it with my hand and the hobby is kill the lizard. After my mom see me my mom tell me if you do like this again and again the future you will like your aunt because she always kill the lizard when she was young and she done it for a long time so now she always pain his leg. It can say “ law of sin ” anything which anyone who ever done, it never loose from this world it will revenge you absolutely. So do the good thing always example you kick the ball so hard to the wall it will comeback to you same you do it first. I try grow up from this thing that I miss it, everyone can miss not even the hero the necessary is you should not miss again and again, it like the pencil most of people didn’t notice the pen because the bottom of the pencil has a eraser it has a few but the pencil it more than. So it can tell you one thing is you can write anything that you want to but you can’t mistake often otherwise you won’t have a eraser to erase it cause of you use it more than your writing. The statue of the good or bad of me is pencil, that warn me always I look it. ‘Think before you do’ my mom always tell me and I’ll always listen to her buy hear in my left ear and trough out of the right ear until it has one day my love CD broken by the my irritate, in that time I very angry something ( I forgot it ) and it has one thing nearest my hand is my love CD I take it and thrown away as far as I can. It have many lesson are in my life and always warn in my brain when I do something like the past sometimes I abandon it sometimes I do it careful, fear it like the past. Now I am a good person although it evolution from the past not much but I try to do it better someday I will be a real good person of my mom my dad somedays

No comments: