About Me

My photo
กรุงเทพมหานคร, bangkok, Thailand
I just wanna tell you that i'm a good boy and friendly funny etc.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Drink Drank Drunk


While I come to my university I never drank alcohol before even a glass. The first semester of the first year I’m a good boy. This story started on second semester when I change my group friend. Because the first group of me almost have a girl I bored. After I’m in new group I had started make a new friend.

The bad new of the world started begin at the bar near my university it’s name Dream. I never drink before not never my friend tell me that started shot and shot it’s mean pure cognac and fill salt and lemon little bit. Take 5 shot immediately but still feel normal I tell my friend don’t worry. I just sit in five minutes and after that I feel my world so blur and I feel why my body floating rising I don’t know why or maybe I drunk.

Finish first bottle it’s about 700 milliliters it take a time in 20 minutes. Very fast in my first time yeah so cool! Take me more. I sit in here with 5 friend it make empty so fast and the time is 6.00 o’clock ooh no! it just the evening why I drink it so early but I can drink it more. I think that night I’ll be a dog because of alcohol I forgot when I comeback home how I get home? I don’t know but I know one thing is so funny. Second bottle begin one friend of my group quit and left 4 friend I still want more the second bottle it make me loose of conscious and 4 of friend can feel it like me. But we can drink it yeah bring it on.

The third bottle is on our table it wait a queue for second bottle it left a few and we want it. It like a stupid gang in the bar and have f**king 3 bottle of cognac. 3 bottles take 1 hour just one hour with out the break not have a time to breath. The last bottle of cognac came from my friend, she bring it from her room because before it left from my friend drank in the last week. It left half of bottle. In that time no one have a conscious I invited 2 guy sit near my table which he isn’t Thai people and one of my friend slept. Ooh no it’s bad situation how can I do but I still fun with the guy I never know him before and they sit with me. We tried to drank until it empty by guess a coin, head or tail But no one drank. I started drink and send the glass to my friend and circle around table until it empty. I can’t come back home because of my brain. It can’t control my leg so my friend call to my parent. When they come to me and ride me home and they told me why you do like this are you crazy? Tomorrow can you wake up and go to study? If the other stolen your money and make you hurt how do you protect yourself. So I promise to my self it’s the last time.

No comments: