About Me

My photo
กรุงเทพมหานคร, bangkok, Thailand
I just wanna tell you that i'm a good boy and friendly funny etc.

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Future


I ever ask my self about my future. It have many question and answer but I forgot to think what kind of job I love it ? so I comeback to my first question and tell my self “ cooking ” . But it’s opposite with my faculty it sound weird but It’s my plan. The lawyer is my first job and cooking is my second job it also hard to achieve I need more patient and my accumulate. Now I must walk to the future without turn left or right if I do that it won’t achieve and I’ll fell down like a bird get shot. I think everyone should find them talent it will help you not waste your time. I had found that I love to cooking when I study at university. When I was young most of time in my holiday I help my mom my maid to cooking I don’t know why I want to help them. I never tired of it although it so hot and wet almost guy hate it include my dad my sister both of them never go in kitchen It make me love cooking . in the other hand now I study law I can’t be chief but after I finish law program I decide to exam attorney course and work it for while after that I learn a cooking course at the oriental hotel. That hotel good at cooking and it’s famous. I would like to learn pizza and sausage and steak course because I want to open my food shop style Mediterranean. And my song of my food shop style bossa in my shop has one big fish aquarium. By the way I still work lawyer it sound like a big dream. Some of my friend think you can’t do it must be joke. But in this world if you try to some thing although it very hard if you never give up never loose you accumulate you will get it you will proud of yourself and your mom and dad will proud too everyone can’t look down you if the past you are a looser. My mom told me if you fell something you also do that, example you are a boxer if you loose this match you are also boxer and you can fight the next match. The life is not easy I remember it always if everything easy to get it won’t have a value. moral The most thing everyone should have, it necessary more than you are clever you are genius. The present in the world 40% of people is bad guy it make the social fell down, it persuade everyone who live in that social worse and worse.

No comments: