About Me

My photo
กรุงเทพมหานคร, bangkok, Thailand
I just wanna tell you that i'm a good boy and friendly funny etc.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

well well well

I don't know what to say what to do whatever thing. just a boring do same thing same action same everything in this whole world. Oh no happy in the morning get the trouble in the evening gone crazy in the night. It is the same daily thing I do every day after I seen the world. But something had change is my motion and my body and the knowledge. The same that I had found in my body was I still the man. Everything that someone or everyone do same and do often always someday they found that it gone to the peak and then they want to stop that and finish it so do I.

Now I lost something but I want to write it down for some one who read it and feel like me but it is a sad story When I said I needed you, You said you would always stay. It wasn't me who changed but you, And now you've gone away. Don't you see that now you've gone, And I'm left here on my own. That I have to follow you, And beg you to come home. You don't have to say you love me, just be close at hand. You don't have to stay forever, I will understand.Believe me, believe me, I can't help but love you, But believe me, I'll never tie you down. Left alone with just a memory, Life seems dead and so unreal. All that's left is loneliness, There's nothing left to feel. It very sad to me but now

And I want to take this lyrics to everyone who want to read it again is “ Let it be me ”
bless the day I found you
I want to stay around you
And so I beg you, let it be me
Don't take this heaven from oneIf you must cling to someone
Now and forever, let it be me
Each time we meet loveI find complete love
Without your sweet love what would life be
So never leave me lonelyTell me you love me only
And that you'll always let it be me
Each time we meet loveI find complete love
Without your sweet love what would life be
So never leave me lonely
Tell me you love me onlyAnd that you'll always---let--it be—me

now I think you don’t understand with this thing about I wrote it but I want to tell everyone who see it. But how I do with the some situation which I never knew and it hard to bear it. It is not easy way to through it so let it be. What it be let it be. It make me have a experience. So forgot it let start the new thing and new feel without everything that try to erode your heart all the time. I must left it in the back and cross it and never think about it. So I’ll do my best

No comments: