About Me

My photo
กรุงเทพมหานคร, bangkok, Thailand
I just wanna tell you that i'm a good boy and friendly funny etc.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Boring

I just want to say boring. And you know what am I boring, what when where why who whom which any question attack to me all the time all the question focus to me only. Just a fucking boring with this shit. Why I face the trouble all the time all the day, at least I can learn from this shit. It’s make me strong make me survive from the fucking bad situation. This world is so cruel to me and to everyone who live in this world. How can everyone solve this problem? It’s the method to throw of the trouble. Easy question is your experience make your take it and your brain and your heart. Sometime someone bring the shit in to his or her brain and heart the they said that why I face the problem all the time and huge problem? Because they do it with themselves.

So I know that the problem is nothing or problem is problem, I can explain with this. The first you must understand the problem? and the second you must know how the problem happen with you? and the third is how can you manage with the problem. How can I understand problem? It very easy to fix it by think that everyone in this world have a problem same you and no one in this world which the problem didn’t face with them. If you can understand with this you can pass rule number one. And next mission is how the problem face with you? It seem not necessary but the reason is you walk to the problem or the problem face with you by you don’t invite it, if you can solve it again you can pass to the last rule is manage the problem. I think this way fix is make your mine empty and without everything that erode your heart and you must use your brain to manage with it.

Now I have a way to solve my problem but now I still have a problem. I realize that the problem never give up to you. You must get rid of it. The most I boring is the work it’s mean a lot of work. A fucking crazy huge work make me sick holy shit ! but I still have a responsible and the discipline. I can not abandon that two thing although I think it’s a shit and if I do the best will I get a gift or the fucking price whatever. I try to take boring thing out of my brain but it still stuck in my mind and in my brain like a black spot is in the fucking big room. Maybe some one don’t give it a shit and it make them pleasant. But I have a point in my mind it make me do it. Like a benefit I believe that nobody in the world do something without hope of benefit, some time them hope more than that maybe big profit. So it is the simple thing to do that.

No comments: