About Me

My photo
กรุงเทพมหานคร, bangkok, Thailand
I just wanna tell you that i'm a good boy and friendly funny etc.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Everything

It so close to the examination now but I still post until the last day. Till now I can modify in blogger a little bit and it so hard to me to do like this I don’t know why may be it because of my brain block of this thing. After I post this every week every month but it must be on semester that I must wrote it. I think someday I just became a writer. A lot of compose work that I do in this semester made me improve my writing my brain. I appreciate that my English teacher assign me to do this work and neither the other. But sometime I can’t think what am I post ? my motion my brain don’t want to. Everything gone so fast like my post in every Sunday I must post in the evening and toke the time so much sometime 1 hour sometime 1 and 20 minute after I finish it I feel like thrown the rock from my chest and next Sunday I feel it again it like the day after tomorrow it was not gone one week it was very fast. So I had a duty I must do it best no matter what that will be. In my plan I need to past this course in one time because when I am in ABAC I was study English course so many time sometime I study in same course twice time but never more than twice time. My friend had finish English many friend it left me and some of my friend still studying. When I fail in English course I loose a big money like throw it away and loose my time. When I put Eng in my course it make me to go to university at least 3 day per a week. And I want to know what would you do if you are me? Sometimes someday I was lazy I want to stay home stay with my girlfriend but Eng course make me go to university. Study again and again every week until I finish the last course. What a boring ooh Jesus please help me this world so cruel to me the luck isn’t on me. Someday luck is on me someday I swear. And I swear to god and swear to myself one day I will be achieve and climb to peak of the life that everyone want to do like me and I will be the one. And this time I aspire to write it until end but it so long to write it until finish the condition that I follow it practice my patient and my skill. Every time I won it and I won always so this time I’ll win it again and I hope it every time. I must try and try do it again and again and the again more and more etc. in this point it until finish the condition so I feel happy and the last thing is I finish it bye bye.

No comments: