About Me

My photo
กรุงเทพมหานคร, bangkok, Thailand
I just wanna tell you that i'm a good boy and friendly funny etc.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Problem


I have a problem with my blog so many with the blog I don't know why. it make delay to post. may be loose my point because i don't know about web blog it come from my low technology and lazy to try to get a knowledge but at least i've done my work. I know more than a past, my girlfriend teach me. I ever see web blog in the internet a long time af first I think it complicated it make me bored it. when I turn computer on I play one thing is game. I waste my time with the game almost the day in my holiday. But now I give up because I must have a time to my fish wath a nnewspaper. I'm not a kid any more so I promise with my self I won't try to play a game anymore it make me fool. most of kids in Thailand play the game in computer all the day all week not have a time to read a book play sport.
At last I hope I'll keep my promise more than a month because every time I promise with my self the last I bkoe it up

No comments: