About Me

My photo
กรุงเทพมหานคร, bangkok, Thailand
I just wanna tell you that i'm a good boy and friendly funny etc.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

My first fish

I started in the last semester to buy my first fish. It start from my friend and I talk together about many thing until he talk about the fish. It start from here and later we talk about the fish more until we decided to buy fish. But it more than buy a tank and fish. it have more detail. Today I crazy about it I don't know why. I think when you look at the fish in aquarium you will peace it can make you realease your emotion. After I have a fish in my house my mom play with it everyday, the first she complain me.

Untill this day my fish very big it's about 9 inch and weight about 1 kilogram. I love it. I love to see my fish grow up. because it make me see evolution of my fish.

No comments: